Monday 18 March 2013

Crochet lovers meet- Amilita Winter 13








All Images from Amilita Winter 2013 Look Book

Sometimes in life things just happen for a reason, when we need something to perk us up and bring a smile to our face somehow the universe can make that happen for some unknown reason. So for me that was what happened just yesterday. Just casually scrolling through Instagram to come past 'The Village Markets' photo of people looking through a stall named 'Amilita'. Who knew that this would lead me to some of the most beautiful clothes I have seen and it simply brought a smile to my face discovering this label... it was meant to be.


Who knew they would have also just released their beautiful winter 13 collection online and to my surprise a garment that well was basically made for me hehe.... check it out; here below is the Hendrix Cardi- hand crocheted chunky style knit. MY OH MY was I happy to discover such a beautiful piece. I   have mine on hold ready to save up and buy hehe; cannot wait to wear this and shoot this beautiful piece- add to my growing crochet collection.

So check it out for yourself- for a fresh, inspiring and bohemian label;
 making every girl feel beautiful:

follow them on instagram for fun behind the scenes photo updates: @amilitathelabel






Photography David Hauserman
Styled by Sara Afonso of Amilita
Modelling by Jazmine @ Division Models
Hair & Makeup by Nicola Emanuel

I hope you guys are having a great week & enjoy discovering labels like Amilita as much as I do :)
love Leana xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Ces photos sont magnifiques


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the crochet cape you have! And their range is absolutely gorgeous! Which gives me the idea... crochet capes instead of dresses for our next collection? xx
    www.ahkavintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. my. goodness. That crochet cardigan is just a dream. I don't think I would ever take it off! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.